First post here, let´s see how much this last lol

Hi people it´s ya boy Aozora (formally known as Tenioenaisora or @TenioenaiSora on the social media web Twitter)

What is this all about?

Big the Cat

Idk I didn´t think about that yet maybe i´m gonna play being a news writter or something like that

Probably this is where i´m gonna say the stuff I would say in Twitter but it´s very long and not easy to post on threads fracturing it into tweets (that has caused me a lot of trouble when writing stuff lmao)

Or maybe trying to do my duty as a Sonic fan and pubish here whatever press stuff about Frontiers (maybe other Sonic stuff tool) I can get my hands on (I can´t be the only guy that likes that kind of stuff, right?)

But I have to say, that i´m still testing how could this idea work, so at some point I could just leave this thing abandoned, but i´ll try to keep it alive if I want to lol

So, this is all for now, when I think on more stuff to say

Thanks for reading!!!

big the cat with a car

Comments